The Best Place To Buy Or Sell Your Canal Boat.
DescriptionThis Tyler Wilson liveaboard narrowboat was made in Sheffield in 1995. It has a professional teak and oak fit out with bamboo floor, teak ceiling & Oak panelling on the walls and bespoke oak cabinets with a generous amount of storage for two people to live aboard comfortably.
She comes with a freshly painted roof, freeboards & gunnels and has only just been re-blacked in June/July 2020, which means she does not need to come out of the water again until at least 2023. She comes with a complete survey from June 2020 which outlines the excellent quality of this vessel.
- Four cyllinder perkins engine
- Five x 100amp hour Leisure batteries purchased January 2019.
- 16 Solar Panels on the roof (900 Watts power in total)
- Cassette toilet with spare cassette
- LED lights throughout on ceiling and fitted under gunnels in living room.
- Washing machine
- 12 volt shoreline fridge/freezer
- Gas locker which comfortably fits 2 gas cylinders
- Gas overn with grill/oven and 4 hobs
- Removable Windows
- Side hatch in the kitchen
- Shoreline Fridge/Freezer
- Teak & Oak wooden fit out
- beautifully tiled bathroom
- Built in deep draws and storage under bed
- 2 wardrobes
- Generous cupboards/shelving in living room & Kitchen
- Fold up dining table attached to living room wall.
- Deisel central heating system which enables you to leave the fire on when you are out and come back to a warm home. The winter months are never cold with this heating system, there are radiators fitted in the living room, bathroom and bedroom to ensure the whole boat stays warm.
Why are we selling?
We are a couple who have lived on this boat for 4 years now and would like to move onto a bigger vessel because we are starting a family. We absolutely adore this boat and it is with regret that we are selling her, she holds many special memories and has continuously cruised the london canals since we brought her down from Northhampton in 2016.
We have just blacked her ourselves and touched up the paintwork which should last for many years.
She is a beautiful boat and we want her to give someone else the same joy she has given us.
To arrange a viewing or ask any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch
Delivery notesWe will be taking viewings from July 17th so please contact us to arrange. We are currently moored In St Margarets in Hertfordshire as we have been in Stanstead Abbot's marina doing the painting. You can get a train from Liverpool Street or Tottenham hale straight here.
This item is now sold